Tuesday, August 18, 2009

845 a.m. - 545 p.m.

A new life ahead... and I'm 15 minutes late on my first day reporting to work.

LT welcome me with a "Hi!", calm smile and steady hand shake.

While I'm still wondering where's my work desk, the next thing I do is listening to a quick, solid welcome brief by LT in a not-so-comfortable meeting room.

I was shown around and shooking hands before I finally setting foot at my desk area, its easy to be regconized being the oldest-school black-colored wooden desk. It looks humble, tough and steady. I certainly don't hate it, it match my style.

Day 1, I'll start with spelling Outsourcing in [Am] language.

Persons I met:
Lawrence T, Nor, Charles T, Mag, Su, Cik, Nancy, Azwa, Lily, Soo Ping, Ngui.

Things I've read:
[BNM] circular: Outsourcing of Operation
[BNM] guidelines: GPIS
[Am] Outsourcing Policy

Gifts|Misc.:
Candy from China - Mag
Cheese Cake - Azwa
Paper Cup - Su
[Am] Tie & ID Tag - LT

Lunch:
Cheap Mixed Rice, Soya at 7th flr. (Cantene)

Travel:
I woke up late, hate queuing for LRT & Monorail. Raining on my way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment